Skip to main content

Pictures and video from Snow Day II

I uploaded some pictures that Angie and I took of the kids outside playing in the snow. The snow started falling on Tuesday afternoon (2/3) so Angie had them outside after school to take advantage of the opportunity. Of course, by the time I got home they were sick of the snow and were already inside.

But it kept snowing overnight and I didn't have to work so I was able to get out there with the twins in the morning (see previous post). Since Angie didn't come outside with me, it was hard to shoot video of the kids tubing since I was also the designated launcher. But I got a couple of decent vids (see below).

If you want to check out the pictures we took, just click the Picasa photo stream at the top right corner of this blog or click the link in the first paragraph for the slideshow.



Comments

Carrin said…
I just have to laugh at your "bowling" form...complete with leg kick at the end!

Oh, and I made my blog private (for reasons you can probably figure out!). I sent an email invite to Angie at her Hotmail account, but let me know if you guys can't get on anymore!

Popular posts from this blog

2005 Chrysler Town & Country Sliding Door Fix

Our driver's side power sliding door has been acting up over the past year or so.  When you press the button inside the van or use the remote key chain fob to open the door, it will usually only open a few inches and then quit.  When it first started happening it would open pretty far and then quit, so I squirted some WD-40 inside the tracks thinking that something was blocking it.  That actually seemed to buy us some time because it started working again after that.  Over the past few months, though, the door was basically not powered anymore.  It would occasionally open about 2 inches and then stop.  Once open, it wouldn't even attempt to close when you pressed the button.  And if you manually closed the door, you really had to slam it because the motor wasn't taking over to close it all the way (you'll know what I'm talking about if you have one of these). A side effect of this problem was that our power door locks also stopped working within the past two days

Camping Trip

Boy Scout camping trip to Bass River State Park. This was near the end of our 7.6 mile hike. That is Lake Absegami in the background. That's Dillon, Jason, and Adrian.

Bring Your Kids to Work Day

Philadelphia!! Adrian and Cameron in the city...